All about Ava (the short version):
my sources Ava Blackstone writes totally outrageous contemporary romance. She is a winner of the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart® contest.
All about Ava (the longer version):
Though she was always an avid reader, Ava Blackstone didn’t discover her love for writing until she’d obtained her PhD in chemistry. As an alternative to the structured world of science, and with a little motivation from her husband, she began writing romance novels. Now she can’t imagine doing anything else.
Ava is a winner and two-time finalist in the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart® contest and has five short romance stories published in Woman’s World magazine. She is currently hard at work on the next contemporary romance in her Voretti Family series.
Random facts about Ava:
- I love lizards, but am terrified of snakes.
- I will almost always choose salt and fat over sugar.
- I once started crying while reading Horton Hatches the Egg by Dr. Seuss. I blame the pregnancy hormones.
- Despite growing up in California, I didn’t wear flip-flops until well into adulthood.
- I’ve only hitchhiked once, and it was an accident (long story).
- The first time a guy kissed me, I burst into hysterical laughter. Amazingly, he asked me out again.
- I go for good guys in real life, but bad boys in fiction.
- A random selection of my favorite foods (yes, there are way more):
- mashed potato & bacon pizza
- deep-fried calamari