WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? This website only collects personally identifiable information if you specifically provide it (for example, by completing a form to subscribe to Ava’s Reader’s Group). The following list includes ways we collect personal information from our website visitors and the type of information collected:
1. AVA’S READER’S GROUP: To register for Ava’s Reader’s Group, you must provide your e-mail address. We use a third-party service, Mailchimp, to collect contact information and distribute the associated newsletter.
2. CONTACT FORMS: To contact Ava using the contact form provided on the site, you must provide (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address.
HOW DOES AVABLACKSTONE.COM USE MY INFORMATION? Personal information is used primarily for the purpose in which it was collected: to facilitate the distribution of a newsletter or to allow us to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we may use your information as follows:
1. Information may be used in aggregate with other subscribers to review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends
2. To notify subscribers of Ava’s Reader’s Group about new books by Ava or other information regarding Ava’s books and related subjects that may be of interest.
REMARKETING: avablackstone.com uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google, Facebook, and Pinterest to present special offers to you for Ava’s books over the Google Content Network and via social networks. This means you may see an ad for Ava’s books as a result of visiting our website. We also use custom audiences based on emails of subscribers. This allows us to present special offers for Ava’s books to you via Facebook and Pinterest. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us.
You may opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by following the instructions at the sites specified below:
- Opt out of multiple ad remarketing platforms at once: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Opt out of Amazon remarketing: https://www.amazon.com/adprefs
- Opt out of Facebook remarketing: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Opt out of Google remarketing: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Opt out of Pinterest remarketing: https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/opt-out-picked-you-pins#Web
- Opt out of multiple ad remarketing platforms at once (EU specific): http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
HOW CAN I OPT OUT? If you have opted in and later desire to opt-out from Ava’s Reader’s Group, you can do so at any time using the link embedded in the associated newsletter.
SPAM POLICY: We hate spam. That’s why we only send emails to users that have explicitly opted in to Ava’s Reader’s Group. And, of course, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link embedded in the associated email.
AMAZON ASSOCIATES: Avablackstone.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.